Sunday 5 July 2015

The EE Power Bar (part 2)

Yesterday I go a chance to go to my local EE shop shortly after they opened.

It was a Saturday morning about half an hour after they opened.

After a minor faff (due to me not knowing my T-Mobile SIM phone number and not giving call ID to numbers not in my address book [fantastic feature]) I got my power bar.

The man in the shop said I topped up by £10 a month (well actually it is £40 a year for 2 x 6 Month web deals but I had topped up by £10 in May to get some free calls in June) and I think that was supposed to lead into an "upgrade" to a contract discussion.

He was fairly sharp as he worked out that a contract for the new version of the phone I had (probably he would have offered a Lumia 930 or 830) would have been much more than £10 a month and saved his effort for a better cause !

I walked out with my power bar in a nice little tube and with an attaching lead.

OK for 35p and 2 visits to a phone shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment